Knowledge Base Navigation
KB Article: Call to undefined function: message_die() in /html/db/db.php on line 88
|Article:||Call to undefined function: message_die() in /html/db/db.php on line 88|
|Date Added:||05-01-2004 8:28:33|
Fix this common error or help troubleshoot it.
line 88 errors are ALWAYS problems connecting to your mysql database
Some common things to check:
1. is the username/password in config.php correct?
2. is the mysql database name in config.php correct?
3. is dbhost set to "localhost" or "127.0.0.1" ?
4. are the $prefix and $user_prefix variables in config.php set to "nuke"?
5. is the $dbtype variable set to MySQL ?
6. is mysql running?
Current rating: 9.30 by 212 users
|Please take one second and rate this article...
|Not a Chance||1||2||3||4||5||6||7||8||9||10||Absolutely|