CZEnhanced 7.0

Post new topicThis topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.Printable Version
<< View previous topic View next topic >>
Share: Del.icio.us  Digg  Google  Spurl  Blink  Furl  Y! MyWeb  
#1   re: CZEnhanced 7.0
ronDmon
CZ Newbie
ronDmon has been a member for over 19 year's 19 Year Member
0.00 posts per day

Hi Telli,

I just found your site after I already downloaded the phpNuke 7.0. I couldnt get the smtp mail to work until i douwnloaded 7.3... Now, i see so many friggin bugs and I dont wanna go thru fixin them. I saw your site and like it alot. I downloaded the CZEnhanced and tried to run it on the box i have.... but i used win2000 icon_sad.gif as i had the CD sittin here when i build this box. I noticed that I see zero windows support for the app here. And when i tried to run the CZEnhanced version, I got blank pages. My question is: Is that on purpose or is their some configuration that Im missing. I was speculating that the port was linux on purpose. I want to use your enhanced version.... but i really dont want to rebuilt this freakin box again. This has turned into a journey already.....

My 7.0/7.3 versions run fine just not happy w/ some of the bugs and fixes for them.... Whats the 411 on this blank page issue when i point to /index.php or /admin.php? Any help would be appreciated.

btw: You have done an awsome job on your 'flavor' of the board.... Im impressed.

Thanks,
Randy

Back to top Reply with quote
#2   re: CZEnhanced 7.0
ronDmon
CZ Newbie
ronDmon has been a member for over 19 year's 19 Year Member
0.00 posts per day

Ummmm Telli,

I feel like a bonehead icon_rolleyes.gif

But, my table prefixes were not the same as the one's loaded from the .sql file. I changed it back to 'nuke' and everything we really smooth. This thing is as nice as I expected it to be. Thanks man... sorry for the bonehead question...

Peace,
Randy

Telli
Site Admin
Telli has been a member for over 20 year's 20 Year Member
Fav. Sports Team: Detroit Red Wings
1.06 posts per day

Glad you like it!

The path of the righteous man is beset on all sides by the inequities of the selfish and the tyranny of evil men. Blessed is he, who in the name of charity and good will, shepherds the weak through the valley of darkness, for he is truly his brother's keeper and the finder of lost children. And I will strike down upon thee with great vengeance and furious anger those who would attempt to poison and destroy my brothers. And you will know my name is the Lord when I lay my vengeance upon thee. Ezekiel 25:17
#4   re: CZEnhanced 7.0
xadio
CZ Newbie
xadio has been a member for over 19 year's 19 Year Member
0.00 posts per day

Hello,

I have installed the CZEnhanced 7.0 and have been adding some mods/hacks that I feel are neccesary for my needs:
-Admin User List
-Forum Messages
-Restrict Signature Image Size
Plus maybe some others...

Problem:
Currently no one can create/login to the site unless they login as an admin first.
Also when the CZUser Info is active The random GD image for authorizing the login does not appear. But if I goto the admin login then look at the CZUser Info the GD image is viewable for the Admin login section only. I hope someone can understand what I am trying to say.

All I probably need to know is which php files are the majority location for this:
mainfile.php
modules.php

Those files would be what I think might be the result of this.

----
Two Requests:

1) How do I turn off the GD image check? I have other members that really hate it. I know it will help with security but my site really doesn't need it.

2) I really like where your quick reply is located, how can I get mine to be located there? I don't neccesarily need it to minimize and maximize just to be located right there.

Alright I know it was a lot, thanks for your assistance.

Your CZEnhanced is the best! Great job Telli!

--------------

Solved:
[ Register or login to view links on this board. ]

#5   re: CZEnhanced 7.0
GRIM
CZ Active Member
 Codezwiz Site Donator
GRIM has been a member for over 20 year's 20 Year Member
usa.gif
0.02 posts per day

i am having some issues with the Nsn Your Account mod that came with CzEhanced. For some bizarre reason any time a users tries to create an account - you will recieve this message - Nick Name is to short it must be more then 3 characters! An most usernames are longer then 3 characters an you still receive the error! Seem to work fine when I created my god account for my Nuke an created a username along with it. Thought about just addin another Account mod/Hack but I kinda like this one icon_smile.gif any one else run into this problem besides me?

#6   re: CZEnhanced 7.0
GRIM
CZ Active Member
 Codezwiz Site Donator
GRIM has been a member for over 20 year's 20 Year Member
usa.gif
0.02 posts per day

*bump* icon_cool.gif

Telli
Site Admin
Telli has been a member for over 20 year's 20 Year Member
Fav. Sports Team: Detroit Red Wings
1.06 posts per day

Looks like you asked a question if anyone else has had this problem and no-one has responded. If you want to paste the function userCheck from the modules/Your_Account/index.php I will take a look. Have you added any blocks to the site using the $username variable? NSN sometimes has problems with that.

The path of the righteous man is beset on all sides by the inequities of the selfish and the tyranny of evil men. Blessed is he, who in the name of charity and good will, shepherds the weak through the valley of darkness, for he is truly his brother's keeper and the finder of lost children. And I will strike down upon thee with great vengeance and furious anger those who would attempt to poison and destroy my brothers. And you will know my name is the Lord when I lay my vengeance upon thee. Ezekiel 25:17
Steven
CZ Super Newbie
Steven has been a member for over 20 year's 20 Year Member
usa.gif arizona.gif
Fav. Sports Team: Denver Broncos
0.01 posts per day
AIM Address Yahoo Messenger  
Is this what you guys are using in your guys downloads section :-\ and if it is does this work with phpnuke 7.5 =\

Steven
CZ Super Newbie
Steven has been a member for over 20 year's 20 Year Member
usa.gif arizona.gif
Fav. Sports Team: Denver Broncos
0.01 posts per day
AIM Address Yahoo Messenger  
can someone please delete sorry icon_sad.gif

#10   re: CZEnhanced 7.0
thcraftman
CZ Newbie
 Codezwiz Site Donator
thcraftman has been a member for over 19 year's 19 Year Member
usa.gif
0.00 posts per day
  MSN Messenger 
I had the same problem with CZ Enchaced 7.0, never could get it to work, even on a fresh install I got errors in the header.php stating can find file! I tried for 2 days to get that program to run! icon_evil.gif

Add To: Del.icio.us  Digg  Google  Spurl  Blink  Furl  Y! MyWeb  
<< View previous topic View next topic >>

Jump to