CZEnhanced 7.0

Post new topicThis topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.Printable Version
<< View previous topic View next topic >>
Share: Del.icio.us  Digg  Google  Spurl  Blink  Furl  Y! MyWeb  
sexyphp
CZ Newbie
sexyphp has been a member for over 19 year's 19 Year Member
0.00 posts per day

Originally posted by Telli:

I cant reproduce the error I tried on the beta site and it worked ok. Can you place a url to the site it is installed on please.

yes telli i intall on my site at the url

[ Register or login to view links on this board.]

Back to top Reply with quote
Mifune
CZ Newbie
Mifune has been a member for over 20 year's 20 Year Member
0.00 posts per day

Are there any updates, if any, that you are planning for CZ 7.0, Telli? Like major changes that would require uploading a whole php nuke package again? Or is this it?

#3   re: CZEnhanced 7.0
Telli
Site Admin
Telli has been a member for over 20 year's 20 Year Member
Fav. Sports Team: Detroit Red Wings
1.06 posts per day

Ok there is the first fix. The variable $username in the blocks is getting confused with the $username variable in the NSN your account.

Fix rename variable to $user_name

Basically if you add any blocks that pass the variable $username make sure to change them to $user_name example of the block would be the login block the user info block blocks that would refer to the variable $username.

Fix has been applied to the download if you have allready downloaded it just reupload this whole blocks folder over the one currently there. If you applied any modifications to the blocks i apologize but you will have to do it again. Thanks easy for the quick post!

Attached Files
blocks.zip (46.61 KB, Downloaded: 5293 Time(s))

The path of the righteous man is beset on all sides by the inequities of the selfish and the tyranny of evil men. Blessed is he, who in the name of charity and good will, shepherds the weak through the valley of darkness, for he is truly his brother's keeper and the finder of lost children. And I will strike down upon thee with great vengeance and furious anger those who would attempt to poison and destroy my brothers. And you will know my name is the Lord when I lay my vengeance upon thee. Ezekiel 25:17
Telli
Site Admin
1.06 posts per day

Originally posted by Mifune:

Are there any updates, if any, that you are planning for CZ 7.0, Telli? Like major changes that would require uploading a whole php nuke package again? Or is this it?

Yes i will make updates to the Beta site as i do i will offer them to everyone here. With simple instructions on adding them. If anyone else has interest in doing this they can as well just submit it to me first so I can check it on the Beta site. There wont be any major changes that require you having to upload the whole package again everything from here on out you will be able to change yourself or get assistance from others here that use the package.

On another note you can pretty much download this package and do whatever you want with it. Add any mods you want anything its just like a Normal installation that you would download from FB just has some extras i thought people would enjoy. icon_smile.gif

The path of the righteous man is beset on all sides by the inequities of the selfish and the tyranny of evil men. Blessed is he, who in the name of charity and good will, shepherds the weak through the valley of darkness, for he is truly his brother's keeper and the finder of lost children. And I will strike down upon thee with great vengeance and furious anger those who would attempt to poison and destroy my brothers. And you will know my name is the Lord when I lay my vengeance upon thee. Ezekiel 25:17
#5   No "no" User registration
Mindvacant
CZ Newbie
Mindvacant has been a member for over 20 year's 20 Year Member
0.00 posts per day

Edit Users/Users Configuration/Allow User Registration - the "no" switch doesn't work, at least not here.

#6   re: CZEnhanced 7.0
Telli
Site Admin
1.06 posts per day

Thank you this has been duplicated on the Beta site and I have also reported to Bob i am looking he is looking so the fix will be here soon. All other operstions of the site seem ok except for the User Account issues. Check back for the fix and the notification that the download has been updated.

#7   Re: No "no" User registration
Telli
Site Admin
1.06 posts per day

Originally posted by Mindvacant:

Edit Users/Users Configuration/Allow User Registration - the "no" switch doesn't work, at least not here.

Ok for all of you having this problem simple fix. Run this as a sql squery in you phpmyadmin or whatever you use for your database. If you dont know how post and we will help you.

INSERT INTO nuke_users_config (ucid, allowuserreg, sendaddmail, allowuserdelete, senddeletemail, allowusertheme, allowmailchange, requireadmin, servermail, useactivate, usegfxcheck, autosuspend, perpage) VALUES (1, 0, 0, 0, 0, 0, 0, 0, 0, 0, 0, 0, 100);

The download has been updated. [1-21-2004]

#8   re: CZEnhanced 7.0
Mindvacant
CZ Newbie
0.00 posts per day

INSERT INTO nuke_users_config (ucid, allowuserreg, sendaddmail, allowuserdelete, senddeletemail, allowusertheme, allowmailchange, requireadmin, servermail, useactivate, usegfxcheck, autosuspend, perpage) VALUES (1, 0, 0, 0, 0, 0, 0, 0, 0, 0, 0, 0, 100);

I see the missing value now, but don't know how to setup the query properly to get the correct code inserted. Made several attempts, but obviously did something wrong.

Is is possible to save the code as an .SQL, and then use the SQL function within phpMyAdmin - like when you use a file to create a table?

#9   re: CZEnhanced 7.0
Telli
Site Admin
1.06 posts per day

Yes you can save it as .sql and import it through the SQL function in phpmyadmin.

Mindvacant
CZ Newbie
0.00 posts per day

While awaiting your response I tried that. When it didn't seem to change anything as far as "retaining settings" goes, I downloaded your updated version (whole package), created another .SQL from the contained .SQL in the full package and ran it again. Same results - the settings aren't holding.

Note: I DID drop the old table from the database prior to running SQL on the new files.

Add To: Del.icio.us  Digg  Google  Spurl  Blink  Furl  Y! MyWeb  
<< View previous topic View next topic >>

Jump to