webby_0104
CZ Newbie
 Codezwiz Site Donator
webby_0104 has been a member for over 19 year's 19 Year Member
usa.gif virginia.gif
Fav. Sports Team: New York Giants
0.00 posts per day
 Yahoo Messenger MSN Messenger 
bush sucks, hes a liar, he getting our troops killed in iraq, he taking everyones jobs and money.... and he is racist

#2   re: Bush vs Kerry
soultakers
CZ Super Newbie
soultakers has been a member for over 19 year's 19 Year Member
usa.gif northcarolina.gif
0.00 posts per day
AIM Address Yahoo Messenger MSN Messenger 
I would expect someone of you age to think like that. For myself being over there for the first one in 90, I am happy to to Bush picking up where his dad left off. And now being a police officer and knowing what the reports were coming in from the CIA and FBI I will tell you it's a good thing that Kerry did not win or there would have been another attack on the US home land. Kerry was going to pull our troops out from over there. Where would that have got us. Yes our troops are getting killed over there but in the long run only good will come from this.

Back to top Reply with quote
#3   re: Bush vs Kerry
gadford
CZ Active Member
 Codezwiz Site Donator
gadford has been a member for over 19 year's 19 Year Member
usa.gif arkansas.gif
Fav. Sports Team: Da Bearz
0.01 posts per day
  MSN Messenger 
true dat soultakers. I think its a popular "take" to knock the president and the war and knock outsourcing because "i heard it on tv". There are studies that show outsourcing actually produces more high paying jobs in the long run. Let other countries have our low skill manufacturing jobs. The only people griping about losing jobs to outsourcing are those without a valuable skillset or those unwilling to obtain one.

I'm happy Bush is our Prez. icon_biggrin.gif

#4   re: Bush vs Kerry
soultakers
CZ Super Newbie
0.00 posts per day
I think they should this bush run for another 4 yr after he gets done with this four

#5   Re: re: Bush vs Kerry
RedWolf111
CZ Addict
RedWolf111 has been a member for over 20 year's 20 Year Member
usa.gif wisconsin.gif
0.07 posts per day

Originally posted by gadford @ Tue Nov 23, 2004 12:15 am:

true dat soultakers. I think its a popular "take" to knock the president and the war and knock outsourcing because "i heard it on tv". There are studies that show outsourcing actually produces more high paying jobs in the long run. Let other countries have our low skill manufacturing jobs. The only people griping about losing jobs to outsourcing are those without a valuable skillset or those unwilling to obtain one.

I'm happy Bush is our Prez. icon_biggrin.gif

So would you tell this to the 50-60 year old man that has worked one place his whole life only to lose his job and sense of financial security to some other country that Bush gave a tax break to the company owner? Your views are fine for the young people of this country, yet what about the ones who had over 30 years in a workplace? Social Security will not be enough to provide them with a half way decent lifestyle. Maybe those studies you read or seen forgot about the older generation...lol. Also do not forget alot of that "older generation" are Veterans and they still cannot live on what the government provides for retirement. Do not think that those people do not effect each and every one of us, because that old person who lost their job is the same age as your family's grandparents or great-grandparents. Just because it doesnt happen to some families it seems like most like to think that those problems do not exist. Our grandparents (ancestors) are who made this country what it is today. A free lifestyle for everybody to enjoy life to the fullest and yet most cannot even pay for a decent hot meal without worrying about the cost of it.

When people sit and say about how "great" Bush is, it makes me very sad. This country is failing to meet the needs of those who actually live here. Yet we worry about some other country and send our troops over there to die so others can have freedom. Well if freedom means that our grandparents and veterans have to live the rest of their lives working in order to eat, only because our "Social Security" system is so messed up that they would starve otherwise. Honestly its sad when this "war" is more important than our own people starving. People who fought in wars to help maintain this "free" country as it is today.

RedWolf

P.S. Do not think that I am for Kerry either. I just think our politicians should think more about our own people than just have a tunnel vision on a certain non-american group. Afterall we are saying this is to fight terrorism. Well we have terrorism on our streets everyday. They are called gangs. Lets send the marines in to shoot them down while we are at it too huh?

#6   Re: re: Bush vs Kerry
RedWolf111
CZ Addict
usa.gif wisconsin.gif
0.07 posts per day

Originally posted by soultakers @ Thu Nov 18, 2004 9:40 am:

I would expect someone of you age to think like that. For myself being over there for the first one in 90, I am happy to to Bush picking up where his dad left off. And now being a police officer and knowing what the reports were coming in from the CIA and FBI I will tell you it's a good thing that Kerry did not win or there would have been another attack on the US home land. Kerry was going to pull our troops out from over there. Where would that have got us. Yes our troops are getting killed over there but in the long run only good will come from this.

You being a police officer you should know that we have attacks on our home land already. They are brought on by gangs, our own citizens. Why doesnt that stop first and then start worrying about other countries...am I right? Personal security is only a figment of our imagination...nobody is secure and never will be. Doesnt matter about what some other country does...we should take care of our own first and foremost, then worry about the other ones.

#7   re: Bush vs Kerry
soultakers
CZ Super Newbie
0.00 posts per day
Well to start being a police officer I can say it is two different things you are talking about. The gangs in our streets are for local government to take care of the war is for the US government. And talking about the veterans I am a veteran. Disabled Vet from the first war over there in 1990. So don't start talking about the Vets we have our own fight. One question Did you ever serve.

Talking about the older people that have spent more than 30 years in the same job to only loss that job. That is what is wrong with the the young people. They go to school learn a job only to start out at min wage because those old people are still in that job holding up the more younger person that have new fresher skills to take that company to the next level. So I say get them out of there and let the younger person take over and maybe those companies will stay here.

Now I have been around this world two times seen more things that one person should ever see. I served for my country with out one complaint about then or how I am now. And now I serve my State. I support my leaders of my country and I say stay there until the job is done this time. And to our people of this country that need food and help, I say help yourself first that job at your local Wal Mart is a start

#8   re: Bush vs Kerry
gadford
CZ Active Member
 Codezwiz Site Donator
gadford has been a member for over 19 year's 19 Year Member
usa.gif arkansas.gif
Fav. Sports Team: Da Bearz
0.01 posts per day
  MSN Messenger 
Wolf - it's obvious we are moving from the industrial age to the information age. With this shift comes change. It is not up to the government to have them spell out our lives for us. With any major change in society, many will adapt to the change and many will complain about it. I don't deny that it would be a tough place in life to be 50 years old and have little marketable job skills, but I don't think it's the governments responsibility to solve my problems. It is the goverments responsibility to allow businesses to grow and prosper while balancing our economy.

In this day and age its naive to think that my job will be around forever...or even for a while. It's all about education and training and trying to stay ahead of the curve. With your sympathy for the uneducated, a bottle of ketchup would cost 12 dollars because we pay americans for expensive labor instead of outsourcing to keep our company in business. It's all about supply and demand. Sociologists need to stop and take an econ class or two before deciding everyone is worth 20 bux an hour.

I've worked manual labor and after educating myself, have better paying jobs. It's not fun and it takes a little time, but no economy...especially in the US can keep down those who truly want to prosper.

#9   re: Bush vs Kerry
soultakers
CZ Super Newbie
0.00 posts per day
Good point glad that some see the truth. Let them take those jobs they are not the high paid jobs. The company must grown for us to as a country to grow. Remember "Don't ask what your country can do for you, but what you can do for your country". And Country I await your call.

#10   re: Bush vs Kerry
RedWolf111
CZ Addict
usa.gif wisconsin.gif
0.07 posts per day

Well I can say this much. I can see two people who haven't had an elder family member effected by any of this countries downfalls with the way its being run. Not everybody is so well gifted to prosper as you are soultaker since you claim you "know the truth". Your truth seems to be some fairy-tale lifestyle that you seem to live in. Take some time and look around at the people who are not as well off as yourself. Better yet, why dont you tell those eldery people who work at Wal-Mart that they should have no problems paying for all the medical/doctor bills and prescriptions and put food on the table to eat with that high paying job that they now have at Wal-Mart. For being a police officer or whatever stature you currently hold with law enforcement, you obviously have chosen the wrong line of work since you seem to have no compassion for those who are not as well off as you are. Like you previouslly claimed "There are studies that show outsourcing actually produces more high paying jobs in the long run.", I would like to know what you would tell a 50-60 year old man how long he has to go without proper medication and food in order to see that high paying job that he has lost. He will NOT find that at Wal-Mart...lmao. Can you live at a wage level that Wal-Mart pays? NO didn't think so. And Wal-Mart is that so called job increases that Bush claims to have helped create...Whoooop-deee-doooo....I bet we all would love to live on $6 an hour and feed ourselves and our kids on that...lmao. And that's progress???? Nice fantasy world you have there soultaker with your ideas about "Bush" economics.

Gadford, a nice size of those job losses in the area I live in actually don't seem to matter how educated you are. Not when a company can get a nice sized tax break for moving their operations overseas or to Mexico and with a lower employee pay rate. I even know some people who have their yearly wages cut more than half because of this problem we have in the usa. Meanwhile cost of living keeps rising while income levels seem to constantly drop due to major layoffs and plant closings. Just look at the cost of a gallon of gasoline 3 years ago. It more than doubled in price. That alone changes how much we pay for our own groceries and other products. The "family farmer" is beginning to be a distant memory even in Wisconsin, as each day it seems to be less farms in operation. That is our food and we depend on farmers for that product. The price of gasoline products makes the farmers profits dwindle due to the need for using the tractors in the fields and all the way down to needing the milk truck driver to haul away the milk the cows produce. The farmers dont seem to see this increase in product, they are the bottom of the long line of people dipping their hands into our pockets for the products we consume. Meanwhile milk prices havent been increasing. That is how they provide their own way of life for their families. They have all the education they need to grow crops and yet they are getting hit hard. Whats next? Outsourcing our food sources completely also? I sure would hope not, because I enjoy buying products made in the USA...and thats something that is rare at good ol' Wal-Mart (soultaker's recommendation for a job..lol)

RedWolf

P.S. Soultaker....my opinion should not and does not have anything to do with whether or not I have served in the military.....so with that said....glad you served and proud of ya...but without the common people like myself..you wouldn't have had the ammunition to fire at people while serving your country. At the time when you were serving, I was employed at a place that manufactured that ammo you were firing through your gun. And probably had more background checks done on us employees than they do when somebody enlists...lol. So by making the ammunition, yes I did serve my country by producing a product used for defending our country. The funny thing is over half of that plant's employees were outsourced to other countries, and yet that company still does business with the usa. The usa government should not allow that to even happen since it takes away jobs from american people.

Are you proud to be an American? Then buy American products...plain and simple..and thats the TRUTH...icon_smile.gif

Add To: Del.icio.us  Digg  Google  Spurl  Blink  Furl  Y! MyWeb  
<< View previous topic View next topic >>

Jump to