Jury debates over Scott Peterson’s fate…

<< View previous topic View next topic >>
Share: Del.icio.us  Digg  Google  Spurl  Blink  Furl  Y! MyWeb  
#1   Jury debates over Scott Peterson’s fate…
Kiyoung80
CZ Newbie
Kiyoung80 has been a member for over 19 year's 19 Year Member
0.00 posts per day

So the trial for the “husband from bathtub” is just about over. With the closing arguments complete, now we all have to wait for the jury to deliberate.

How does everyone feel about this case? Do you think he’ll walk or get what he deserves? Also – I’ve been told that the judge is only going to give a 2-hour notice once the jury has reached its verdict. We do have a cable TV in the lounge area here at work, so I’ve been setting it to Court TV to try and keep up-to-date. I even noticed on their website that you can get the verdict sent to your cell phone, which is pretty crazy (though I’m the only one of my friends without one yet!)

Personally, there’s nothing I’d rather see than a death sentence for this disgusting human, though life in prison wouldn’t be a bad 2nd option either.

Kimberly

Back to top Reply with quote
#2   Re: Jury debates over Scott Peterson’s fate…
RedWolf111
CZ Addict
RedWolf111 has been a member for over 20 year's 20 Year Member
usa.gif wisconsin.gif
0.08 posts per day

Originally posted by Kiyoung80 @ Thu Nov 04, 2004 1:49 pm:

Personally, there’s nothing I’d rather see than a death sentence for this disgusting human, though life in prison wouldn’t be a bad 2nd option either.

Kimberly

Honestly in my opinion, I believe that no matter what trial/person the case is about, the sentence should be equal to the offense or be greater. A death sentence is an easy way to punish somebody, yet does nothing to make that person feel what it is like to be the victim. I think most people that commit any type of horrific acts are actually trying to find a way out. As an example, they want to do something so bad to society that they will be killed by somebody else just because they cant do it themselves. I am not familiar with the person you mention as try to find good stuff on TV and try to shy away from all the bad BS in the world. There is way too much of it and with todays society, it seems like if you want to be famous for a while, killing or another immoral act is the fastest way to do it. The News Press needs to stop making these people so well known and concentrate on the good people of the world and I bet the sick and disgusting trend will drop drastically. Think of how the families of the victims feel to see that crap on TV about thier loved ones. I would never wish that on anybody.

Dang I started babbling like an old person...so shutting up for now...lmao

RedWolf

Telli
Site Admin
Telli has been a member for over 20 year's 20 Year Member
Fav. Sports Team: Detroit Red Wings
1.06 posts per day

I say kill him and let god sort it out.

The path of the righteous man is beset on all sides by the inequities of the selfish and the tyranny of evil men. Blessed is he, who in the name of charity and good will, shepherds the weak through the valley of darkness, for he is truly his brother's keeper and the finder of lost children. And I will strike down upon thee with great vengeance and furious anger those who would attempt to poison and destroy my brothers. And you will know my name is the Lord when I lay my vengeance upon thee. Ezekiel 25:17
#4   re: Jury debates over Scott Peterson’s fate…
RedWolf111
CZ Addict
usa.gif wisconsin.gif
0.08 posts per day

Finally read a bit about this person and since I do believe in an equal or greater deed done to the guilty person, a slow painfull death involving bamboo spears under the fingernails and other forms of torture would be fine..lol. Don't just kill the guy fast, let him die due to tramatic shock caused by the pain of some old fashioned torture techniques...icon_smile.gif Maybe even drag the torture out a few days or even months before giving him death. Yeah I may sound a bit demented, yet it would serve as a good example if other "would-be" killers also got to view the pain that can be dealt to them also.

RedWolf

#5   re: Jury debates over Scott Peterson’s fate…
echo
CZ Wiz
 Codezwiz Site Donator
echo has been a member for over 20 year's 20 Year Member
0.15 posts per day

An old dry wood shed, some gas, a vice, a welder and a knife. I can GUARANTEE with those 5 objects that he would NEVER sign his emaiils with the initials HB again! icon_twisted.gif

#6   re: Jury debates over Scott Peterson’s fate…
gadford
CZ Active Member
 Codezwiz Site Donator
gadford has been a member for over 19 year's 19 Year Member
usa.gif arkansas.gif
Fav. Sports Team: Da Bearz
0.02 posts per day
  MSN Messenger 
Name that movie....

"Marsellus : What now? Let me tell you what now. I'ma call a coupla hard, pipe-hittin' niggaz, who'll go to work on the holmes here with a pair of pliers and a blow torch. You hear me talkin', hillbilly boy? I ain't through with you by a water sight. I'ma get medieval on your a$$."

I say we do dat icon_twisted.gif

Telli
Site Admin
Telli has been a member for over 20 year's 20 Year Member
Fav. Sports Team: Detroit Red Wings
1.06 posts per day

Pulp Fiction icon_cool.gif

The path of the righteous man is beset on all sides by the inequities of the selfish and the tyranny of evil men. Blessed is he, who in the name of charity and good will, shepherds the weak through the valley of darkness, for he is truly his brother's keeper and the finder of lost children. And I will strike down upon thee with great vengeance and furious anger those who would attempt to poison and destroy my brothers. And you will know my name is the Lord when I lay my vengeance upon thee. Ezekiel 25:17
#8   re: Jury debates over Scott Peterson’s fate…
XERXES
CZ Super Newbie
XERXES has been a member for over 19 year's 19 Year Member
usa.gif florida.gif
0.00 posts per day

I think Scott Peterson deserves the death penalty, however, I don't believe his is going to get it.

I believe Scott Peterson will be found guilty of the top-counts of (first degree murder) for the killing of his wife, Laci and their unborn child, Connor. But when it comes to the penalty phase of the trial, I believe the jury will spare his life and reccommend life in prison without parole, IMO.

I actually feel like some of them concrete anchors that he used on his wife should be tied to him and dump him in the bay. Save the taxpayers some money too.

#9   Re: re: Jury debates over Scott Peterson’s fate…
RedWolf111
CZ Addict
usa.gif wisconsin.gif
0.08 posts per day

Originally posted by XERXES @ Fri Nov 05, 2004 5:15 pm:

I actually feel like some of them concrete anchors that he used on his wife should be tied to him and dump him in the bay. Save the taxpayers some money too.

Now dont be too easy on him...lol. Give him an air tank with about 5 minutes of air left in it...let him know he is going to run out in 2 minutes and that gives him 3 minutes to really wonder what is going on....lol

RedWolf

#10   re: Jury debates over Scott Peterson’s fate…
Kelly_Hero
PayPal Donation
CZ Revered Member
 Codezwiz Site Donator
Kelly_Hero has been a member for over 20 year's 20 Year Member
usa.gif southcarolina.gif
0.50 posts per day

I say castrate him first and let him live a couple of months to think about it before you dump him in the bay. After all, it was his lil head that was doing the thinking for him.

Add To: Del.icio.us  Digg  Google  Spurl  Blink  Furl  Y! MyWeb  
<< View previous topic View next topic >>

Jump to