hitwalker.nl sells other peoples work for his profit!!!

<< View previous topic View next topic >>
Share: Del.icio.us  Digg  Google  Spurl  Blink  Furl  Y! MyWeb  
#1   re: hitwalker.nl sells other peoples work for his profit!!!
echo
CZ Wiz
 Codezwiz Site Donator
echo has been a member for over 20 year's 20 Year Member
0.15 posts per day

These are the bad things about the internet...he reminds me of this little mouse that came into my garage... poor thing should never have let me hear his steps...

Back to top Reply with quote
#2   re: hitwalker.nl sells other peoples work for his profit!!!
SureFire
CZ Newbie
SureFire has been a member for over 18 year's 18 Year Member
0.00 posts per day

I think its very sad that some lil kids sit there on there end of the PC and just do this kind of stuff, my only question is where are there parents? This really saddens me when you see lil kids like this doing stupid stuff like that.

Well, all I can say is I got in trouble once for copyright I just copied some thing I shouldnt when i was young and trust me I never did again as I see how it was so wrong, why take some one elses work when you can do it your self or wait this guy must be that dumb to not be able to code anything him self? I mean look at his site like time I saw it, it looked like he can code so why on earth would you want to sell others work? You want to make people think you are all high and mighty, well THIS JUST IN LIL KID YOUR NOT!!!

Telli it saddens me to see a good friend like you get some thing like this happen to you (me and you dont talk much but still)

What I would personaly do telli and I think you should is contact his web host and DOMAND they take your files OFF. I have done this many times most the time the web host will take them off or shut em down. If his is dedicated server you can still contact his datacenter and they can do the same cause they can get them self in trouble for having copyrighted material on there center!

To do this simple do a whois and keep tracking each IP, name server until you get to the head cheif! Need help hit me up

IM OUT PEACE happy hunting!

#3   re: hitwalker.nl sells other peoples work for his profit!!!
haveaniceday
CZ Newbie
haveaniceday has been a member for over 18 year's 18 Year Member
0.00 posts per day

First do i have to reply here? NO
But im gonna for 1 time and i wont do that a second time.
First of all, my subscribed area is for almost 2 years now.
Let me explain this,im not selling any scripts at all.
Some nerd ,idiot,or whatever told Telli i was and thats a lie.
He's not a member so he never saw it and only responded to me from what others told him.
Yes i called him a kid for believing that crap in the first place,second im much older then him and im allowed to..ha..ha
I still have the few mails we send to eachother and he wasnt very nice ,also towards my host his writing wasnt very well formulated.
So that didnt help either.

The fact that this topic is well read only gives me more members,so that kind of backfires.
And it sure was nice to see that some related gpl rule was posted clearly saying that im not doing anything wrong.
Im a phpnuke database.
Telli should be honered that his files are offered.

Thing Telli didnt mentioned here is that i removed his files 10 minutes later!
And it still was his choice to post this here.
Yeah you forgot that huh Telli...
And even now i dont have anything against Telli.
He's a good coder but it was his choice to go public with this,and knowing that kiddies will followup on the topic.

If he wants to do this public on his forum thats fine by me,but its not that mature.

A small note to Themis also.
Themis...allthough someone said you could be a nice person (i didnt knew you were a girl) i do find that hard to believe.
You started a topic on another site just to start a fight,not because you wanted an answer as you said.
Did you contacted me if you were so concerned ?
NO !
Nada niente..

Second ,your realy good in playing i have to say that.
You posted here that you think "you might get banned" for posting or whatever..
At that moment you were ALREADY banned.
Your playing a very dirty game here.
You should be a shamed to involve another site in this,thats just dirty in my book.
Specially when your posting at 3 sites simultaniously,but maybe dirty is your middle name.

Thats about it guys.
And believe it or not but nobody is realy interested in this all.
And Telli should be honest as well,and yes your right this forum is monitored.
And to SureFire,your not dealing with a noob,dont start a war nobody wins.

You all have a nice day,

Hitwalker

#4   re: hitwalker.nl sells other peoples work for his profit!!!
Themis
CZ Newbie
 Codezwiz Site Donator
Themis has been a member for over 20 year's 20 Year Member
wyoming.gif
0.00 posts per day
AIM Address  MSN Messenger 
I"m not a girl. I'm a 52 year old woman. I did go to you at your site, I posted an answer to your very childish and rude NEWS story. I wasn't banned yet as you say because I went back and made a copy of my post. I'm not a liar, what I posted in the other forum was true. I was asking you a question. If you felt it should have been in a PM then you had just as much opportunity to take it there. Instead you called me names and attacked my character. Maybe you don't live in the united states, but I do. We have freedom of speech here.

All of the people in the nuke communtiy who write scripts have helped me to learn much over the last few years. I have great respect for them. You know it's not even about the 5 dollars you charge anymore, Hit. As I"ve said before I have no problem with paying for a service.......that is if I can see what I would be getting for it to start with.

It's about the fact that you haven't ever gone to these authors and shown them the respect they deserve. I was around when you started your site, I was one of your first registered members. I remember you getting the scripts from every nuke site around. Did you contact any of those people and tell them your intentions, especially when you decided to go membership?? Did you offer to maybe pay a small fee to them?? Did you ask to include them in your members package? Telli clearly states that he wants to be asked before any of his scripts are ported or mirrored. Copyrights, licenses or not, it's about respect.

A friend said it is capitalism at it's best. Nothing wrong with capitalism but don't forget the person that is supplying your product. Without them you would have NO site at all.

Shonierose

#5   re: hitwalker.nl sells other peoples work for his profit!!!
astalavistabd
CZ Newbie
astalavistabd has been a member for over 18 year's 18 Year Member
canada.gif
0.00 posts per day
AIM Address Yahoo Messenger MSN Messenger ICQ Number
ok, i got banned too just by clicking on the following article link. Im guessing, he is banning all the reference IP from codezwiz.com. This guy is a jerk icon_evil.gif . Teli's work worth more than $15 USD.
[ Register or login to view links on this board. ]

#6   re: hitwalker.nl sells other peoples work for his profit!!!
icex
CZ Newbie
icex has been a member for over 19 year's 19 Year Member
0.00 posts per day

I got 3 words for you hitwalker

Plagiarism
Infringement
Accountability

#7   Re: re: hitwalker.nl sells other peoples work for his profit
echo
CZ Wiz
 Codezwiz Site Donator
echo has been a member for over 20 year's 20 Year Member
0.15 posts per day

Originally posted by icex @ Mon Nov 28, 2005 10:04 pm:

I got 3 words for you hitwalker

Plagiarism
Infringement
Accountability

Hi Ice buddy icon_wink.gif I have two more to add...this community should be tight...sigh...we know as game clan leaders or former leaders that communication is, and always will be the key.

* Respect
* Honor

#8   re: hitwalker.nl sells other peoples work for his profit!!!
SureFire
CZ Newbie
SureFire has been a member for over 18 year's 18 Year Member
0.00 posts per day

Telli has made it so you have to pay now to download his scripts. I do not feel this is wrong I simple say hey its a small price to pay for his great work I am thinking he should of done it sooner. I do feel that it sucks for people that are kids that have there sites hosted for free and they have no money, that this will drive for them but hey o well. I wish I donated a while ago just been to busy

have a nice day TELLI keep the faith up buddy you see you have plenty of ppl backing you up in any decision you made/make

#9   re: hitwalker.nl sells other peoples work for his profit!!!
pnclthnmstsh
CZ Active Member
pnclthnmstsh has been a member for over 19 year's 19 Year Member
usa.gif nevada.gif
0.04 posts per day

I simply have no idea how someone could click the radio button accepting the terms of his scripts with full intentions of not honoring those terms and then think its justifiable in any way. All it did was cause problems in a great community and change the way authors go about releasing their scripts to the 99.9% of the people that belong in the community that leave credits and honor the authors wishes. I can only hope that after squashing a few cockroaches that we can go back our normal feast.

#10   re: hitwalker.nl sells other peoples work for his profit!!!
jsauce
CZ Newbie
jsauce has been a member for over 18 year's 18 Year Member
0.00 posts per day

I say you should sue the bastard. He profited from your work without your permission and as such he should have to pay you for it.

Add To: Del.icio.us  Digg  Google  Spurl  Blink  Furl  Y! MyWeb  
<< View previous topic View next topic >>

Jump to